Monday, September 25, 2006

Sexy toes in a cast and not in a cast...

Hope all is well in bloggerville. I have 2 pics for you today.

This first pic is of some sexy pale toes sticking out of a heavily decorated cast. The toes are pale, with a dark shade of polish; they are nice and long and seem to be in good shape considering the rest of the foot is encased in fiberglass! YUM!
2076028460097242267NpIyWS_ph

The second pic is a sexy seductive pic. It is of 2 sets of well pedicured feet engaging in a game of footsie. One pair of feet is in sexy strappy sandals the other is bare. I'm interesed in the bare feet. Yes, most of my loyal readers will notice that the don't meet my criteria for perfect feet (long toes, 2nd toe longer than big toe, but nevertheless these feet are sexy and super suckable. There is just something about that 2nd toe that drives me crazy. I can't put my finger on it. Reader help would be appreciated!

thumb1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short little toes are so much more yummier!

I love those stubby toes.

Anonymous said...

Nice ripples on the toenails - wonder if she bites them or are they just defective. Fat toes are just not where its at.

Anonymous said...

MY WIFE HAS SHORT,CUTE TOES.HER SECOND TOE RIDES UP ON HER BIG TOE SLIGHTLY WHEN SHE STANDS FLAT-FOOTED.
I LOVE TO KISS THEM BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.-JOHNNYB

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a loyal follower of your blog. I've never had the nerve to comment before due to embarrassment of a cast fetish. But here goes, I really like this post. The pictures of the short toes not so much, but those casted toes look amazing, for me it's the look of a woman's toes sticking out of a cast that turns me on the most. Like yourself, I think long toes are the best. The image of a woman's foot inside of the cast drives me crazy, I've often wondered what it feels like to have a cast on your foot, is it soft inside? Is it dry? Is it sweaty? I'd be a dream come true to have a girl lied down on the couch with her casted leg laid in my lap, wiggling her long and dirty toes that have been sticking out of a cast for weeks. I'd like the cast to be really worn on the bottom and slightly dirty, I'd like to see the print of her toes in the cast on the bottom, I'd REALLY love to stick my nose in between her toes and just smell her stinky toes and cast. I'd like for her toes to be really dry, and her feet to smell. I love the smell of a woman's feet and I have often dreamed of how a woman's foot would smell after 4 weeks in a cast, how would her toes smell? Would it be overwhelming? Would it smell beyond just her foot odour? I can keep dreaming I guess! Any input from anybody would be AWESOME!

Travis