Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Baaaaack!


Sorry for the recent lack of activity. Lots of stuff going on and the blog wasn't first on my to do list.

Anyway - This is going to be a huge update.

1. I have updated my links. Please welcome Augment Lauren - www.augmentlauren.com. She is a local dallas girl who is gorgeous and has some awesome pics on her page. Basically she is trying to raise some funds to get a boob job. Here are some gorgeous pics of her feet that she sent to me. I love how her toes are long and slender. It looks like she has a nice high arch. I would say though that I would love to see her Lauren's toes painted - they would probably look spectaculor. And this may be wishful thinking but I bet she would get some hefty donations if her leg was in a cast and toes were peeking out!!! I thought I would make lauren the subject of my next blogpoll. Check it out and VOTE!


























2. Along with seeing pretty women in leg casts - i am fascinated by the application of a cast. What must the patient be thinking? What is going through their head? How does it feel? I love these pics:


1 comment:

me said...

That old ugly dude has the best job in the world! Wrapping that delicate ankle in cold plaster.

Oh YEAH!!!