Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Perfect 10's


Perfect 10's, originally uploaded by castsandtoes.

This is a close up of the same feet. Click on the picture and view the biggest size available in my flickr album. I literally want to reach through the screen and touch them and do other naughty things to them. The french pedicure is perfect, there is a nice shine to it. The toes are very clean and well shaped. They are perfectly sized. The toe ring is a nice touch. I just can't get over the perfect pedicure. The toenails are trimmed to just the right length. Cuticles look super.

I'm curious - what does everyone think of these feet? Can you give me any reason why they are not perfect?

1 comment:

tom said...

This is from Bigdrinker? He has great pictures. I Love these toes! These are perfect - you have good taste, my man.